Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's That Time Again...

Today is August 1st, and that means for the next two weeks i will be busy at the fair. on Thursday we set up the cages, on saturday we decorate and i also bring in my drawing and photos that i entered, sunday i bring my rabbits to the fair, monday is the actual show so i will be there 7:00 am to probably 5:30 pm. As much as i love showing, it is really stressful. One thing thats really been bothering me is the fact that i dont know who im bring to fair (wich rabbits).

This is what has currently been going on in my head......
"Do i want to bring oliver or am i just wasteing my time?"
"Should i use Jimmy for showmanship or is he going to freak out and bite my hands again?"
"Do i bring Chester or joey?"
"Well, joeys has a nice head, but his fur is stained, but on the other hand dose Chester even have all his toenails (he was attacked by a weasle) and is he the right weight"
"At least i know ive got Simba"
"Hmmm, what if i use her for showmanship?" 
"Oh my gosh!!! i need to pick the picture im entering! AHHH"
"Where is the double sided tape?"
"How am i supposed to stick my drawing to the fancy paper if i have no  double sided stick tape?"
"Oh shoot, i completely forgot about the record book..."

No comments:

Post a Comment